Associate Professor with tenure
Director of the DaSe Lab for Data Semantics
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Wright State University
Dayton, Ohio, USA
I sometimes blog here: 2008-04-15, 2008-07-25, 2008-10-30, 2008-10-30, 2008-11-27, 2009-02-21, 2009-04-07, 2009-04-21, 2009-06-12, 2009-08-15, 2010-01-17, 2010-08-03, 2010-11-10, 2011-04-21, 2012-08-09
Main academic interests
Some keywords: semantic web, linked data, big data, ontology modeling, ontology language development, ontology alignment, data integration, knowledge representation, information systems, automated reasoning, machine learning, neural-symbolic integration, intelligent systems, conceptual structures, mathematical foundations.
DaSe Lab for Data Semantics
Selected Recent Events and Activities
- ISWC 2015, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, Bethlehem, PA, USA, October 2015. (PC chair)
- ESWC2015, 12th ESWC 2015, Portoroz, Slovenia, May/June 2015. (Chair of the reasoning track)
- AAAI-15, Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Texas, Austin, January 2015. (AI and the Web track chair)
- GeoVoCampSOCoP2014, D.C., December 2014. (co-organizer)
- EKAW 2014, 19th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, 24-28 November 2014, Linköping, Sweden. (keynote speaker)
- C4BD2014, Complexity for Big Data, Workshop at the IEEE BigData 2014 Conference, Washington D.C., October 2014. (organizer)
- Neural-Symbolic Learning and Reasoning, Dagstuhl Seminar 14381, Dagstuhl, Germany, September 14-19, 2014. (organizer)
- RR2014, Seventh International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems, Athens, Greece, September 2014. (Steering Committee member)
- AIMSA 2014, The 16th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence: Methodology, Systems, Applications, Varna, Bulgaria, September 2014. (PC chair)
- GeoVoCampSB2014, Santa Barbara, CA, March 2014. (co-organizer)
Logic for Computer Scientists (CS2210), Fall 2014.
Knowledge Representation, Spring 2014.
Logic for Computer Scientists (CS2210), Fall 2013.
Discrete Structures and their Algorithms (CS 2200), Spring 2013.
Logic for Computer Scientists (CS 2210), Fall 2012.
Introduction to Discrete Structures (CS 1200), Fall 2012.
Knowledge Representation: Advanced Topics (CS 790), Spring 2012.
Computational Complexity and Algorithm Analysis (CS740), Spring 2012.
You can find some pictures of me in my Picture Gallery.
Some External Links.